I successfully defend those charged with violations of California’s complicated gun laws. Please don’t hesitate to give me a call if you find yourself charged with the following gun-related offenses in Ventura County:
- The unlawful possession of a concealed or loaded firearm;
- The unlawful possession of an unregistered firearm;
- The unlawful possession of an “assault weapon”
- The unlawful use of a firearm during specified crimes, including:
- Gang-related crimes;
- Crimes of Violence (Assault with a Firearm, Robbery, Carjacking, Murder)
- Domestic Violence
- Narcotics Offenses
The Ventura County District Attorney aggressively prosecutes all gun-related criminal offenses. I am a former supervising prosecutor in the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office. I will use my experience to provide you aggressive representation in all phases of the case.
I am available for a free consultation at my new office located at 5850 Thille Street, Suite 200, in the City of Ventura. We are located directly across the street from the Ventura County Superior Court.